Tuesday, August 11, 2009

There's Always a Song Playing in My Head!

Pat Benatar in my head sings: "We are young, Heartache to heartache we stand, No promises, No demands, Love is a battlefield ...."

bahahahaha *shoots self*

*tries making Whitesnake nudge out Pat Benatar*

The voices in my head sing: "We're young ... here i go again ... heartache to ... on my own ... we stand ... only road ... no demand ... like a drifter ... is a battlefield ..."

How about some Golden Earring?

The voices in my head sing: "All set, the court ... we're young ... on my own ... to heartache ... going down the only road ... I swear, nothing but the truth now ... no promises ... born to be alone ... bullshit ... battlefield ... i've made up my mind ... bullshit ... "

Final Score:

Pat Benatar: 4 Whitesnake: 3 Golden Earring: 1

No comments: