Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Too much time, too little sleep, too late an hour, a sweet tooth and hard-wired-to-engineer mental circuits

This can potentially happen to you if you're up too late, sleep very less, chatting on googletalk with a friend who's essentially crazy and both of you have spent a big part of your life studying physics, mathematics and computer science ...

May 18th 2008

4:55 AM

I-T: hello

me: hio

I-T: what are you doing up at this godforsaken hour :)

me: trying to go to sleep

I-T: you're feeling sleepy
sleeeeeeeepy
look into the winding lollipop

me: my eyes feel itchy and gritty

4:56 AM

I-T: the red and white twirls inside the winding lollipop

me: hey u accept my request :D

I-T: the lollipop is rotating about a normal drawn out of the plane of the lollipop towards you

me: on facebook please please please please please :D

4:57 AM

I-T: The normal has something to do with the moment of centroid of the lollipop

4:58 AM

I-T: the electromagnetic field around the lollipop can be calculated by summing up the volumes of an infinte number of infinitesmal pie segments of the lollipop

me: okay shuttup :P

4:59 AM

I-T: you're sleepy arent you

me: i am

I-T: The inverted lollip law states that an inverted lollipop tied to a string can be used as a plumbline

5:00 AM

me: not if u have a very determined lolly pop lover attached to it
corollary one says: in that case hte lollipop can be used as a leash

5:01 AM

I-T: In that case by extension it becomes a heavier plumbline
:)

5:05 AM

I-T: If you embed two jellybear arcs on both the right and left sides of a lollipop and wind licorice tubing around the lollipop and pass molten chocolate through it, while the whole arrangement is enclosed within two Chocolate bricks of opposite polarity i.e. Dark and White, the reaction caused by the spinning of the lollipop actuator motor will cause rappie to appear, breakdance and go back to his room.

5:06 AM

me: wow!
there's an addendum to this one as well ....

5:07 AM

me: depending on the level of rappy's level of crankiness, the entire structure can disappear with him between breakdance and 'go back to his room'

5:08 AM

I-T: All the great Celestial bodies were once lollipops -- Arthur C. Clarke

me: hehe
what are u doing up this late waisay?

I-T: Until they had their sticks removed -- Albert Einstein
The milky way was once a chocolate factory -- Mr Higgins [Whats he doing here]

5:09 AM

me: lol

5:10 AM

I-T: Lollipops with sticks is an unnecessary wastage of resources, because in space nothing falls - - Stephen J. Hawking

me: how do sticks relate with falling
and where in lollipop-land are u finidng all tehse enlightening quotes?

5:11 AM

I-T: The answer seems to be simple, you lick the large celestial lollipops until they become smaller dwarf lollipops
"The best quotes here are the ones made up by me" -- The Narrator aka yours truly

5:12 AM

I-T: "I'm sacking you for your arrogance"-- The Narrators Manager
"But I love him" -- The Narrators Managers Daughter
"Thats it wheres my shotgun" -- The Narrators Manager
"Exit Stage left" -- The Narrator

5:13 AM

I-T: "But which way is relative in space" - Thomas Finnigan

me: "we want licorice" -- the stage bunnies

5:14 AM

I-T: "Sorry, A little typo there, hope you didnt publish my last quote, it was more like which way is left in space everything's relative" - Thomas Finnigan
"Bunnies are evil" -- Monty Python

me: "but they hold the secret of licorice" -- the dust bunny

5:15 AM

me: oh man i must sleep i got a headache

I-T: "No candy for you evil bunnies, you've had your share of mischief for one eon" -- Cheif Snuggums Official Bookkeeper of the Order of the Bunny Kickers

5:16 AM

I-T: "You better get to sleep little girl" - Nurse Freda [???]

me: "but knight googaham of the Order of the Bunny Kickers stole all the licorice and ate it in one night ... he had to be pulleyed out of his room afterwards, after removing the ceiling" -- Willikums, diplomat bunny

5:17 AM

I-T: "You lie, they all lie" -- Mongizumoid Head of Legal Affairs of the OBK

me: "and we dont' do mischief, some of our things just randomly explode, take this 5 legged chair for example ... *boom*" -- wonikins, technology bunny

5:18 AM

I-T: "For more information on evil acts commited by bunnies you shall have to watch Monty Python - The search for the Holy Grail" -- The Narrator

5:19 AM 

me: "I'm afraid wonikins will be unavailable till further notice, the explosion of the 5 legged chair has addled with his brain and he thinks he is a flying tortoise" -- winkadins, nurse bunny, gasping for breath while trying to restrain wonikins

addled his*

I-T: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MID=367137231&MemberId=3951291356

me: time to sleep :) tomorrow is a long day!

5:20 AM

I-T: sure
take care
AH

me: you too
hehe what is this site?

I-T: dunno. It says that bunnies are evil
Anyways I'm off
ciao
AH

5:21 AM

me: sure
AH :)

I-T: Exception Caught : not geeky enough
Handler being INvoked
Send Ack

5:22 AM

I-T: Return Ack timer expired , trying resend Attempt 1 out of 3
Resend Ack

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was the best geekery in a very long time